We respect the privacy of visitors to B&B Vida Vida Verde websites and ensure that their personal information provided to us is treated confidentially.
Processing of personal data is done in a manner that is in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act of the AVG (The General Data Protection Regulation).
Purposes of the data processing
The purpose of storing your personal data is a request for reservation or booking for an overnight stay.
The data you send us will be kept for as long as the content of your e-mail is necessary for the complete answering and processing of your reservation. Your email address is occasionally used to send a newsletter if you have personally registered for the newsletter.
Links to external websites
Our website contains a number of links to websites of organizations in the tourism industry. The owner of the website B&B Vida Verde cannot be held responsible for the use of your data by those organizations. It is recommended that you read the Privacy Statement of the relevant website.
GDPR – your personal data
Since May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to any organization that stores personal data in a file. B&B Vida Verde is also such an organization.
Now B&B Vida Verde only manages and stores simple personal data of its guests such as name and place of residence, (incidental) address, e-mail address and telephone number(s), but even then, the regulations must be complied with. You agree to this when you book your reservation for an overnight stay.
What does this mean in concrete terms?
• Only simple personal data of guests (such as name, place of residence, (occasional) address, telephone number(s) and e-mail address) is processed and managed by the owner of B&B Vida Verde.
• The personal data is stored digitally on a laptop that is only managed and used by the owner of B&B Vida Verde.
• Because B&B Vida Verde cannot work for its guests without using the personal data (for example to make a reservation, send a newsletter, pay tourist tax, etc.), this necessity forms a sufficient basis in the AVG to use the personal data.
• Only the owner of B&B Vida Verde uses and has access to the personal data from time to time.
• B&B Vida Verde is obliged to keep this information for the tax authorities for seven years.
• You always have the right to ask the owner of B&B Vida Verde which of your personal data is in our system and which may need to be removed.
If you have any questions about the GDPR or other questions on this subject, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to the owner. Adjust privacy and cookie statement. We reserve the right to change these statements. Changes will be published on this website